Friday, 26 September 2014
Entry No 2
Entry No 2:
It seem's like I keep falling short in my plans down here, It's getting colder at night, and even more so in the morning. Coupled with the cold shower I have to deal with every day, my bones can't take the strain for long. Nothing hurts but I can feel my joints getting that bit stiffer every time I wake up... Hopefully the heating will be fixed soon.
Everyone's left for London for the weekend, I wanted to resolve some lingering emotions but I'm starting to forget the point. They should be back a few days from now, I suppose I don't need to make a decision yet.
The bonds I've made back home, my friends, they keep vocal. We talk more so than I did when I lived there. It's something that warms my heart more than I can write down, their support and lack of! We establish ourselves on strength, and I am proud of what they have done. Louise, now formally dubbed Sergei has been playing Rugby at a level I really couldn't make it too, and Sam.. Well, Sam is Sam, his character speaks for itself. The charisma the man emanates is palpable. I'll see them both soon enough, and a night to remember that will be.
It's been slow these past few days around here, perhaps that will pick up when everyone gets back.. I'm looking forward to righting a few wrongs.
Connor Nevsky Chartlon,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment