Monday, 29 September 2014

Entry No 5:-

Entry No 5:-

I'd like to think I'm not a complicated guy, that all of my choices make sense. I'm lost out here, with no clear direction on where to go. I was never the kind to miss home, to feel alone... Yet suddenly I do, seclusion is a harsh fate. One you can only make possible yourself.

I'm looking forward to having something to do during the day, found a nice little gym to spend my time in... Perhaps work through some of these feelings I can't seem to shake. Gave some good news also! I think I found a reasonable ... well, a way... To provide even a little for Millie, time will tell if it's sustainable. I just need to wait for word back from her Mother.

I have great plans set in the future, I was scared when I found out I was going to become a Father, like they were getting ripped away from me... Now I see how fickle I was, they can only be made better by the inclusion of my girl. I can't wait to see her grown up, maybe teach her how to throw a right cross and fend off her Aunt... Speaking of, I can't believe I forgot to call my Sister... Mhm, looks like another thing I'll need to rectify as soon as possible.

Nevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment