Wednesday, 24 September 2014

First Entry



Entry No. 1:-


  First of all I should perhaps start with my name, Nevsky works just fine. The idea to start a journal of sorts sprouted in my mind a few days ago, it's not only for me to have an outlet for my thoughts or my emotions; but it can be used as a way to teach my daughter Millie some things that you can't easily describe. I hope one day when she's older, she can read these and look at me with pride. The same pride I have when I look at her.

   I've been at University for a few weeks now, its becoming second nature again. I miss my family, I miss hearing Millie's laughter and the way she would fall asleep on my chest, yet I know this is for the best, that If I can apply myself I can deliver her and myself a better future. My family's from Scotland, and it's something we base our pride in, I love my country but I don't want to spend my life there without seeing and experiencing what the world has to offer... Studying a Bachelor of Arts in Game Art seemed natural, I love art, I love how you can express a whole story in one single still. It's something I have a lot of work ahead of me to strive in, but I believe I can do it.

  It's been tough this past week, things I thought would bring me joy have confused me and I've repelled from them. I found solace in solidarity and with the company of a few. The social aspect is never really something I thought of when I began this course, I get along great with everyone, yet I seem to want less to spend my time among the group.. Little has took my interest as of yet, and those few that have I should be wary of. I'm sure it is simply myself missing home and I'll find the rush to throw myself into the front lines of banter once more, yet I feel I should be truthful in these entries so that those that ever happen to read it can find my troubled and riddle like thoughts and maybe make some sense where I can't.

   Nevs,

               

No comments:

Post a Comment