Saturday, 27 September 2014

Entry No 3:-

Entry No 3:- 

It's been an odd day, I've been trapped inside my head for most of it.. Enjoying my time spent sketching and painting. It seems with each new song that comes on my outlook changes and I'm seeing things in a different perspective. It's been nice.

It looks like I'll be able to sort some things around the house soon, perhaps get someone in to fix the heating and hot water. Probably start a gym membership, give me yet another thing to fill my time with. I miss my baby, but I feel better about that today.. Like I know she misses me too, and she's alright with that. I'm looking forward to seeing her again, sooner than I expected! I can't put into words how much I admire her mother, it seems like a lifetime ago to see what she's become now. She's strong, fierce and I know she would do anything to create a better life for our daughter. I hope I'll be able to begin contributing to that soon.

Always thinking of you bambino,

Nevs

No comments:

Post a Comment