Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Entry No 6:-

Entry No 6:-

There's something to be said of brotherhood, of a true friend. It's something unspoken, something you can't easily find. I miss it, waking up every day, coming downstairs and looking my brother in the eye. Knowing whatever comes out way, good or bad. We would face it. Of course we had our arguments, our debates and our fights. But there's a love in that bond that keeps you on track, I miss my brothers back home. It's something rarely shown, but we each know it when we look at each other.

When you find friends like that, it's no longer a group of your peers. It's your family, it's something just a little bit more than words can describe. I wish that for my baby, I want her to feel the safety of that bond. The clarity that makes you feel like everything will be alright, and the unconditional love that comes with it.

Always remember Axios.. One little word can mean so much.

Something happened today... It was so simple, yet it held meaning. How the simple intimacy of a hug can bring two people to a stand still I'll never know. I know I need to take a back seat on this, anything other and I just couldn't make the same mistakes again.

There's a struggle you will face Millie, the emotions we feel don't shape us into the people we become, it's the choices that we make when faced with the barrage of emotions. They are what make you who you are, and even hard decisions tough as they seem. Offer some serenity in what is more often than not your heart. I know one thing baby bear, as much as my heart struggles in the chaos of this typhoon. You are true north, and you always will be. You will be the one that guides my weary soul home and I can only thank you by letting you know I love you every day.


Nevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment