Sunday, 5 October 2014

Entry No 7 :-

Entry No 7 :-

So, I've had a few days without any real motivation.. Any real spark that I can call my own intuition. I think that in itself is something worth talking about. What do you do, when you seem to be just going through the motions. What do you do when everything just seems like a blur around you. You wake up, you eat, you go to the gym, you come home, you sleep. It seem's we're so convinced that in these own little bubbles we create for ourselves that, that is the only place you truly feel content.

And it's just not the case, so here I am sitting here at twenty to two in the morning. With a sudden second wind of hope. Out of the constant of these past few days, something new appeared. I got a Skype call from my baby girl, granted, she's 8 months old the longest conversation we could hold was a giggle. However it seemed gave me a new little bit of hope, that everything will be alright. There's a lot I miss down here, there's a lot I wish I could change.

Maybe Chez is right, and I am lonely. It's not something I've ever really thought about at great length. Sure we can all go day to day, with socializing or not. We can find laughter in a groups company, and banter with random people we meet every day. I do, it's normal.. But, what I'm talking about when I say I may be lonely is different. At least as she puts it across... What do you do, when you suddenly feel like this is a possibility. How do you face a prospect that you're suddenly not happy and content with it just being you....


Nevs,

No comments:

Post a Comment